- $20 – Early registration Until 06/01
- $25 – Late Registration Until 07/03
- $30 – Race day registration
Second Harvest and Solace IT Solutions “Food-Raiser”
Help Us Make a Difference for Families in Need & enter to win an iPad!
Beginning May 30th, Solace will be collecting canned and dry goods to donate to Second Harvest Food Bank. Our food drive will help hungry families in our community.
Did you know North Carolina ranks fifth worst in the nation for the percentage of the population struggling with food insecurity?
Community food drives like ours help make sure those children and their families can get emergency food assistance when they need it.
Please give what you can. One grocery bag of food can provide as many as 11 meals. Every single donation helps, and together we hope our combined donations will make a real difference for those in need.
How to enter to win an iPad:
For every five (5) canned items, you will receive one (1) raffle ticket. The raffle will close at the end of the annual 4th of July race. You do not have to race to enter however, please feel free to join us in the fun. (Registration link below)
- Donations can be collected from techs on site or managed clients can put a ticket in and we’ll pick it up.
- Feel free to drop by our office, we’d love to see you!
- Bring your donations to the race. Solace will have a tent set up to take in donations.
Thank you for your help!